Bei folgenden Events könnt Ihr mich treffen:
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Telekom #AGILISTA BARCAMP 2020
Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020 - Freitag, 26. Juni 2020
Virtual & open for everyone
We are exited to invite you to this years #Agilista Barcamp
When and where?
- June 25 & 26
- #stayhome we will meet virtually using WebEx & Miro
- everyone with internet access can join
- dress code: leisure jumper
What is in it for you?
- interesting international sessions
- keynote by Cliff Hazell: „Business Agility with Systems, Science and Sapiens“
- meet and exchange with Agile interested people from different companies
- stay curious & grow
The Barcamp is the perfect event if you …
- believe in sharing
- would like to discuss your ideas and challenges
- are interested in Agile and New Work
- like to take part in exciting sessions
- are keen on exciting keynotes & insights
- want to expand your network & learn from others
Keynote by Cliff Hazell: „Business Agility with Systems, Science and Sapiens“
Most companies claiming too, or wanting too, be agile, start at the team level. Often this involves adopting a model or framework that either only has those parts, or ignoring the Program and Strategy level changes. At best this inspires a change journey, but more often this yields little impact on the long term business metrics.
In this session I will draw in my different experiences, as a Business Manager, Product Lead, and Coach designing effective orgs at Spotify, to demonstrate how the 3 lenses of Systems, Science and Sapiens, help in gather broader perspective, which ultimately leads to more effective, longer lasting, impact”
About Cliff Hazell
Cliff has made a career out of breaking down the obstacles that stand in the way of great work. He is often challenging the status quo in his quest to develop the right culture and systems for creation of excellent Companies and Products.
We plan 40 sessions on 2 days in 4 session rounds.
2 sessions per round will remain open for spontaneous session proposals „on the spot“ (like you may know it from an open space event)
German & English sessions are possible
Event language will be English, sessions could also be run in German (English preferred)
session planning: „coming soon“